The twenty four case of Anchor Hocking ten ounce Reality Rocks Old Fashioned Glass is very impressive. The glass feels heavy from top to bottom. I have put them through the ringer and their durability is why I would highly recommend and would order again in the future.
Other Available Sizes:
Other Products from this Line
Anchor Hocking RealityShop this Line
- Anchor Hocking 90047 Reality 16 oz. Cooler Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90045 Reality 12 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90048 Reality 20 oz. Cooler Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90046 Reality 14 oz. Tumbler - 24/Case
|Anchor Hocking 90044 Specs|
|Height||3 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Anchor Hocking Reality|
|Type|| Old Fashioned Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
Anchor Hocking 90044 Details
Serve your drinks "on the rocks" with this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90044 10 oz. Reality rocks glass. It features a narrow rim leading into its wide, flared body, a stylish design that eliminates rim-to-rim contact. The fine bead rim gives this glass an elegant, upscale look. It's a high-end choice that can add class to any collection.
For added stability, this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90044 10 oz. Reality rocks glass tapers into a thick, glass base. It's perfect for serving beverages in bars, clubs, restaurants, or at catered events.
This glass is rim-tempered, ensuring your glass remains durable and strong through each use.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/8"
Height: 3 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 90063 Perfect Portions 2.5 oz. Dessert Taster Glass - Mini Martini Glass - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 400 Cosmopolitan 8.25 oz. Cocktail Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 7176FU 16 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CD6 6-Compartment Satin Finish Stainless Steel Condiment Bar
People Talk About:glass glasses rocks anchor bottom case cool customers durability fashioned
These are great rocks glasses. Perfect size and our customers love them. The shape is really really cool and they fit just the right amount
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register