Amoroso's 12" Philadelphia Hearth-Baked Sliced Hoagie Rolls - 48/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Baked from scratch to golden perfection with a crisp crust and soft, yet firm interior
- The original hoagie roll that made Philly cheesesteaks world famous
- Create an authentic Philly cheesesteak or top with roast beef and sauteed bell peppers
- 12" in length and presliced for fast and easy sandwich preparation
|Bread Style||Buns / Rolls|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How will my food items be shipped?
- These food items are kept frozen until they are ordered. Once ordered, they will be shipped at ambient temperature. According to the manufacturer, when shipped using this method, they are best if used within 10 days of receiving.
Made from scratch and baked at the hearth to golden perfection, Amoroso's 12" Philadelphia Hearth-Baked sliced hoagie roll boasts a light, crispy crust and soft, yet firm interior. The Philly cheesesteak grew its loyal fan base by starting on this roll, and its authentic Philly taste is unsurpassable. It's the perfect way to bring the taste of the city to your menu! Stuff with thinly sliced pieces of beefsteak, melted cheese, peppers, and onions to serve the world-famous cheesesteak sandwich, or use for a variety of other sandwiches, like meatball or chicken parmesan subs. This hoagie roll is the perfect base to creating tried-and-true or fun, unique sandwiches.
Best of all, this product is fully baked and then flash-frozen, so that it thaws to a "first day" freshness for a consistent, high-quality taste you can rely on. Plus, this convenience saves your staff valuable prep time in the kitchen as well as provides a cost-efficient way to manage your inventory. Please note that this item has an extended shelf and is best used within 10 days after being received.
Nothing says more about the quality of your foodservice operation than the quality of the bread you sell and serve. That's why Amoroso's Baking Company is sure to enhance your company's menu and help attract and retain new customers. Since 1904 in Philadelphia, Amoroso's Baking Company and its authentic Italian hearth-baked bread and rolls have been the foundation that the legendary Philly cheesesteaks, hoagies, roast beef, and roast pork sandwiches made their reputations on. And over the past 40 years, that reputation has spread across the country and around the world.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:rolls Philadelphia fresh Excellent event described buy
We arrived this product in time for our event. The rolls were fresh and shipped exactly described. Excellent product. Same rolls from Philadelphia. Would buy again
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register