American Metalcraft T80101.5 10" x 1 1/2" Tin-Plated Stainless Steel Straight Sided Cake / Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$8.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 22 gauge tin-plated stainless steel
- Straight-sided design
- Stackable for easy storage
- Ideal for baked goods and one-of-a-kind pizza creations
- Economical option perfect for any bakery or pizzeria
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $43.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $32.99 / Each
American Metalcraft 18912 12" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $1.99 / Each
American Metalcraft 7010 11 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
plus $3.19 / Each
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft T80101.5 Specs|
|Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How should I wash my tin-plated item?
- To extend the life of your tin-plated items and get the best performance possible, make sure to hand wash them only. Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials and strong detergents. Gentle dish soap and warm water will give the best results. Rinse your items thoroughly and dry them completely before storing them in a dry location.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft T80101.5 Details
Bake a delicious Chicago-style pizza in this American Metalcraft T80101.5 straight sided cake / deep dish pizza pan! Made from tin-plated stainless steel, this pan is the perfect economical option for your pizzeria or bakery. This pan is durable and versatile, and stacks up for easy storage when not in use.
Not just for pizzas, this round pan can also be used to make cakes or even sticky buns. The straight sides make it optimized for layer cakes, but this pan is an all-around versatile addition that is perfect for your establishment!
Top Diameter: 10"
Depth: 1 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register