I was really surprised how heavy and solid these are. No more using pie pans for deep dish pizza. They are in my oven, seasoning as I type this. Can't wait to make pizza this weekend!
$12.19/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$12.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 22 gauge tin-plated stainless steel
- Straight-sided design
- Stackable for easy storage
- Ideal for baked goods and one-of-a-kind pizza creations
- Perfect for restaurants, bakeries, and pizza shops
- Baker's Mark 8" Round Dry Wax Parchment Pan Liner - 1000/Case
- American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
- American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
- American Metalcraft 18910 10" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
- American Metalcraft 7008 9 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator / Lid
|American Metalcraft T4008 Specs|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Tin Plated Steel|
|Type|| Cake Pans|
Deep Dish Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How should I wash my tin-plated item?
- To extend the life of your tin-plated items and get the best performance possible, make sure to hand wash them only. Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials and strong detergents. Gentle dish soap and warm water will give the best results. Rinse your items thoroughly and dry them completely before storing them in a dry location.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft T4008 Details
This American Metalcraft T4008 8" pizza pan has 1" deep straight sides which are great for making your favorite deep dish pizzas. It is made of 22-gauge stainless steel that is tin-plated, so it will darken with use and may require periodic re-seasoning.
This tin-plated pan should not be refrigerated, soaked in water, or left unseasoned in damp environments. This deep dish pizza pan should be hand washed and dried immediately after washing.
To season, first wash in warm, soapy water; quickly dry. Then brush oil on the inside and outside surfaces of the pan and bake to a golden or dark brown. When seasoning, bake at regular times and temperatures. Keep in mind that some pans will need a second or third coating before being fully seasoned.
Top Diameter: 8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft T4012 12" x 1" Tin-Plated Stainless Steel Cake / Deep Dish Pizza Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft T4013 13" x 1" Tin-Plated Steel Straight Sided Pizza Pan
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft T4016 16" x 1" Tin-Plated Stainless Steel Cake / Deep Dish Pizza Pan
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft PKR20 20" Double Nylon Handle Pizza Rocker Knife
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft DD5704 5" Wide Dough Docker with Aluminum Handle - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
People Talk About:pizza deep dish heavy more oven pans pie seasoning solid
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register