American Metalcraft T2008 8" x 1/2" Tin-Plated Steel Tapered / Nesting Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$7.39/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 9 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 22 gauge tin-plated steel construction
- Tapered sides and nesting design are great for deep dish pizzas
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Smooth one-piece construction is easy to clean
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $45.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $34.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 18910 10" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $1.59 / Each
American Metalcraft 7008 9 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
plus $2.99 / Each
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft T2008 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||7 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
|Material||Tin Plated Steel|
|Type||Cutter / CAR Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How should I wash my tin-plated item?
- To extend the life of your tin-plated items and get the best performance possible, make sure to hand wash them only. Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials and strong detergents. Gentle dish soap and warm water will give the best results. Rinse your items thoroughly and dry them completely before storing them in a dry location.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft T2008 Details
Create deliciously thick pizza slices with the American Metalcraft T2008 8" x 1/2" tin-plated steel tapered / nesting deep dish pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 22 gauge tin-plated steel construction, this pan is perfect for yielding a crunchier crust and is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its 1/2" deep nesting design and tapered sides are perfect for producing tasty Chicago-style and topping-loaded pizza.
While the wide, flat bottom of this pan works to bake your pizza dough thoroughly and evenly for an effortless cooking experience and consistent results time after time, its rolled edge offers added stability when you go to grab your creations from the baking rack. Plus, this pan is also easy to clean, owing to its smooth one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake savory deep dish specialties or pizzas piled high with adventurous toppings, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 8"
Bottom Diameter: 7 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register