American Metalcraft SPHCTP16 16" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
$17.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 4 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum construction
- Wide rim makes it easier to handle and slice pizza
- Twice the number of perforations to cook food faster and yield a crispier, golden crust
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft SPHCTP16 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||14 Inches|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Heavy Weight Aluminum
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
|Type||Wide Rim Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft SPHCTP16 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft SPHCTP16 16" super perforated hard coat anodized aluminum wide rim pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick hard coat anodized aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its wide rim makes it easier for you to handle and slice your specialty offerings before transporting them the front-of-house for serving!
With twice the number of perforations as the standard perforated pan, this super perforated pan contains (370) 3/8" holes, which allow the bottom of the pizza to cook faster while yielding a crispier, golden crust time after time. Such a feature also keeps finished pizza fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. This pan is easy to clean as well, owing to its one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Top Diameter: 16"
Interior Diameter: 14"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:pans Whoever's pan plastic finished excuse Especially easy duper cut
Five stars for the pan, itself, but a clunk on the head to whoever it is that's responsible for putting those super-duper hard to take off stickers on them! Wow - what a terrible frustration!!! Especially when they're on a surface that you don't want to scratch! I get so mad when that happens! I mean, there's just no excuse! Other products come with plastic labels that are so easy to peel off, just 123 and you're done - but to put something like this on nicely finished pans like these - oh man - it's like a bad joke on the customer. Whoever's doing that - cut it out. I had the same problem with the plastic containers I bought from here, too. The pan, though, is great!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register