American Metalcraft SPHC5011 11" x 2" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
$17.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Straight-sided design
- Finish promotes rapid baking and won't flake off
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Twice the number of holes as standard perforated pan
- Helps produce a crispier crust
- Finished pizza stays fresh longer
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $43.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $32.99 / Each
American Metalcraft 18913 13" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $2.29 / Each
American Metalcraft 7011 12 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
plus $3.59 / Each
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft SPHC5011 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||10 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||11 Inches|
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Heavy Weight Aluminum
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft SPHC5011 Details
The American Metalcraft SPHC5011 11" hard coat anodized pizza pan is perfect for baking and serving your guests' favorite deep-dish pizzas. With twice the holes as a regular perforated pan, this pan features (164) perforated holes, 3/8" in diameter, to quickly cook a crispy crust, while also allowing moisture to escape so your pizza stays fresh longer. A reliable and durable choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this 2" deep pan is made of 14 gauge, 1.5 mm aluminum for years of use!
This practical pan's straight-sided design is designed for everyday use in your pizzeria.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Top Diameter: 11"
Bottom Diameter: 10 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register