American Metalcraft PHCTP10 10" Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
$8.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum construction
- Wide rim makes it easier to handle and slice pizza
- Perforated bottom allows pizza to cook faster and yields a crispy, golden crust
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft PHCTP10 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Wide Rim Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft PHCTP10 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft PHCTP10 10" perforated hard coat anodized aluminum wide rim pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick hard coat anodized aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its wide rim makes it easier for you to handle and slice your specialty offerings before transporting them the front-of-house for serving!
The base of this perforated pan contains (57) 3/8" holes, which allow the bottom of the pizza to cook faster while yielding a crispy, golden crust time after time. Such a feature also keeps finished pizza fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. This pan is easy to clean as well, owing to its one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned.
Top Diameter: 10"
Interior Diameter: 8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register