$9.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge heavy-weight construction
- Perforated holes help keep pizza fresh by allowing moisture to escape
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Deep dish pans are great for making thick crust pizzas
- Made from durable aluminum for a long product life
- (146) 3/8" holes
- American Metalcraft 7009 10 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator / Lid
American Metalcraft PHADEP13 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1 lb.
- 1 Inch
- Bottom Diameter
- 12 1/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 13 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Heavy Weight Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Tapered Sides
- Deep Dish Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
American Metalcraft PHADEP13 Details
Create deliciously thick pizza slices with the American Metalcraft PHADEP13 13" tapered perforated deep dish pizza pan! Each reliable pan is constructed of 14 gauge, 1.5mm heavy weight aluminum to deliver great pizzas time after time. Thanks to its durable construction, this 1" deep pan is a great choice for restaurants, pizza shops, and more!
This perforated pan contains (146) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of your pizzas to cook faster and produce a delicious, crispy crust. Because the holes allow moisture to escape, perforated pans may also be used to help keep cooked pizzas fresher.
Top Diameter: 13"
Bottom Diameter: 12 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Made to Order
This item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
American Metalcraft PHADEP13
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register