American Metalcraft PA4006 6" x 1" Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made with 18 gauge aluminum
- Great for everyday use in your pizzeria
- Features 21 perforated holes to release moisture
- Straight sides create a more uniform shaped pizza
- Deep dish pans are great for making thick crust pizzas
- Thinner gauge aluminum gives a faster bake time and crispier crust
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||6 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Bake all of your trendy, specialty pizzas in this American Metalcraft PA4006 6" perforated pizza pan! Featuring a simple 1" deep, straight-sided design and 18 gauge, 1mm aluminum construction, this practical pan is built for everyday use in your busy pizzeria. This pan features 21 perforated holes, 3/8" in diameter, to quickly cook a crispy crust, while also allowing moisture to escape so your pizza stays fresh longer.
Top Diameter: 6"
Bottom Diameter: 6"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:rise pan love help evenly dough crust cook brand allows
The holes in this pan allows the dough to cook evenly. We have been using them for months and they still look brand new! We love how they help our crust rise!
Stephen B. from Pizza Pro Posted on 07/08/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register