$5.89/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum construction
- CAR design is great for use with rolls of sheeted pizza dough
- Nibs raise pizza up, allowing moisture to escape to provide a crispier crust
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
|American Metalcraft NCAR11 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||10 Inches|
|Top Diameter||11 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material|| Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Type||Cutter / CAR Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
American Metalcraft NCAR11 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft NCAR11 11" heavy weight aluminum cutter pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick heavy weight aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its CAR design features an unfinished top edge that can cut through dough, which allows you to quickly roll out your pizza dough atop the pan before trimming it to fit the size of your cooking vessel for fast, consistent results!
The bottom of this pan features nibs that are 5/8" in diameter and raise the pizza about 1/8" above the surface, allowing moisture to escape to yield a delicious, golden crust time after time. This pan is also easy to clean, owing to its one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 11"
Bottom Diameter: 10"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
American Metalcraft NCAR11
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register