$26.46/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 3 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 18 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum construction
- Mega screen construction yields a crispier crust and bakes food faster
- Can last 5 to 10 times longer than standard pizza screens
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
|American Metalcraft HC28717 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||17 Inches|
|Top Diameter||17 3/4 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Disk Type||Mega Perforated|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft HC28717 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft HC28717 17" hard coat anodized aluminum mega pizza screen! Ideal for use in conveyor ovens, this dependable item boasts an 18 gauge, hard coat anodized aluminum construction so that it's built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. It also allows more heat to transfer through its bottom, which bakes food faster and yields a crisper crust for your customers to enjoy. Plus, this mega pizza screen is bound to last 5 to 10 times longer than regular pizza screens!
Hard coat anodized pans like this one undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. Thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this pizza screen heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical screens to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum screens, anodized aluminum screens feature a non-reactive design that is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it is not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this mega pizza screen will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 17 3/4"
Interior Diameter: 17"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register