American Metalcraft HA80091.5 9" x 1 1/2" Heavy Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Cake / Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$5.29/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 11 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge aluminum construction brings quality and reliability
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Doubles as a shallow cake pan
- Ideal for baked goods and one-of-a-kind pizza creations
- Perfect for restaurants, bakeries, and pizza shops
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $43.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $32.99 / Each
American Metalcraft 18911 11" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $1.69 / Each
American Metalcraft 7009 10 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
plus $2.99 / Each
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft HA80091.5 Specs|
|Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft HA80091.5 Details
Bake a delicious Chicago-style pizza in this American Metalcraft HA80091.5 straight sided cake / deep dish pizza pan! Made from durable 14 gauge aluminum, this pan will stand up to the demands of your commercial kitchen for years. The heavy weight material is capable of cooking your topping-loaded pizzas quickly and evenly for quality results again and again. This material is even resistant to rust and corrosion.
Not just for pizzas, this round pan can also be used to make cakes, sticky buns, or a variety of other desserts. The straight-sided design creates uniform results and makes cakes easier to frost! A versatile addition to your bakery or pizzeria, check out this American Metalcraft pizza / cake pan!
Top Diameter: 9"
Depth: 1 1/2"
Gauge: 14 (1.5 mm)
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register