$7.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Perforated design helps keep pizza fresh by allowing moisture to escape
- Stackable construction enables space-saving storage
- Even heat distribution provides quality results
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
American Metalcraft CAR13SP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1 lb.
- 11/16 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 12 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 13 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Heavy Weight Aluminum
Silver Anodized Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Super Perforated
- Tapered Sides
- Cutter / CAR Pans
Customer questions about this product
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
American Metalcraft CAR13SP Details
Bake and serve your house classic and specialty pizzas with this American Metalcraft CAR13SP 13" super perforated heavy weight aluminum cutter pizza pan! Made of durable, 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum, this pan resists rust, corrosion, and warping for your business's long-term use and enjoyment. This super perforated cutter pizza pan boasts unfinished edges to cut dough, allowing you to quickly create the right-sized crust for each pan by simply rolling dough out over the pan with a rolling pin. The holes also allow moisture to escape, helping to keep pizza fresh and just-out-of-the-oven delicious.
This pan's one-piece construction ensures even heat distribution for quality results every time, and its convenient nesting design allows you to stack pans and save storage space at your restaurant, pizzeria, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 13"
Bottom Diameter: 12"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Made to Order
This item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
American Metalcraft CAR13SP
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register