Other Available Materials:
- Made of durable, long-lasting 18/0 stainless steel
- A stylish and economic option for your table setting
- Offers a classic look and feel for a variety of table settings
- Brilliant mirror polished finish; dishwasher safe
- Attractive light wood handle
Other Products from this Line
|Amefa 7000WNB000340 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.28 lb.|
|Length||7 7/8 Inches|
|Material|| Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/0|
Customer questions about this product
- Is my Amefa cutlery / flatware dishwasher safe?
- Amefa cutlery and flatware is dishwasher safe, excluding select colored flatware. To preserve the quality of your cutlery or flatware, avoid using abrasive detergents or sponges that may scratch steel, and generally try to use only the amount of cleaning product necessary. Rinse each piece with water before washing and, when possible, wipe each piece after washing to remove excess water. This is especially important for knives and silver-plated flatware.
Amefa carbon steel knife blades, which contain 13% chromium, are sharper but less resistant to oxidation. To avoid contact corrosion, do not wash stainless steel and silver-plated pieces in the same basket. Do not leave your cutlery or flatware in the dish machine after the cycle has finished; open the door to prevent condensation, another potential source of corrosion.
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Amefa 7000WNB000340 Details
Enhance your table presentation with the traditional style of this Amefa 7000WNB000340 7 7/8" 18/0 stainless steel dinner fork. Featuring an attractive pakkawood handle with a light natural finish and a perfectly symmetrical shape, this fork is sure to add a classic touch to your table setting to make your guests feel right at home. This piece is perfect for use with pizza and signature entrees including steak and other meats.
This traditionally styled fork is made from durable, long-lasting 18/0 stainless steel with a bright mirror finish that will capture your lighting just right. It also naturally resists corrosion, ensuring that it maintains its brilliant shine to keep your presentation at its finest. Offer your guests a memorable dining experience with this Amefa fork.
Family owned and operated since 1931, Amefa has earned its place as a leader in the global flatware market. Amefa specializes in the craft of making high-quality stainless steel products for the table and the kitchen, bringing you dependable cutlery, flatware, and cookware to suit any occasion. They also offer a wide variety of classic and contemporary designs, providing exemplary products to meet your needs no matter the style or budget of your establishment.
Length: 7 7/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register