Other Available Types:
- Features a refined design with an elegant teardrop handle and perfect lines
- Sleek gold finish lends a modern upscale look to tabletop settings
- Boasts a high-quality 18/0 stainless steel heavy weight construction for long-lasting use
- Made to feel comfortable in your patrons' hands
- Completes dining displays at restaurants, bistros, and catered events
Other Products from this Line
- Amefa 1410ATB000305 Austin Black 9 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Table Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 141024B000305 Austin Stonewash 9 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Table Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 1410AUB000335 Austin Gold 8 5/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dessert Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 1410AEB000305 Austin Copper 9 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Table Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 141000B000305 Austin 9 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Table Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 1410AVB000305 Austin Champagne 9 1/4" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Table Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 1410ATB000335 Austin Black 8 3/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dessert Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 141000B000335 Austin 8 5/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dessert Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 141024B000335 Austin Stonewash 8 3/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dessert Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 1410AEB000335 Austin Copper 8 5/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dessert Knife - 12/Case
- Amefa 1410AVB000335 Austin Champagne 8 3/8" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Dessert Knife - 12/Case
|Amefa 1410AUB000305 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||3.38 lb.|
|Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/0|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
- Is my Amefa cutlery / flatware dishwasher safe?
- Amefa cutlery and flatware is dishwasher safe, excluding select colored flatware. To preserve the quality of your cutlery or flatware, avoid using abrasive detergents or sponges that may scratch steel, and generally try to use only the amount of cleaning product necessary. Rinse each piece with water before washing and, when possible, wipe each piece after washing to remove excess water. This is especially important for knives and silver-plated flatware.
Amefa carbon steel knife blades, which contain 13% chromium, are sharper but less resistant to oxidation. To avoid contact corrosion, do not wash stainless steel and silver-plated pieces in the same basket. Do not leave your cutlery or flatware in the dish machine after the cycle has finished; open the door to prevent condensation, another potential source of corrosion.
Amefa 1410AUB000305 Details
Add style and flair to your table settings with this Amefa 1410AUB000305 Austin Gold 9 1/4" 18/0 stainless steel heavy weight table knife. Featuring classic teardrop handles with perfect lines and elegant shapes, the Austin collection offers a refined appeal that's fit for any occasion. Each piece is specifically made to feel comfortable in your patrons' hands. Plus, this item boasts a dependable stainless steel design for increased longevity. Its sleek gold finish even lends a modern upscale look that's sure to leave a lasting impression. Serve this table knife with main entrees to provide guests with an unforgettable dining experience.
Thanks to its high-quality 18/0 stainless steel heavy weight construction, this piece is made to supply years of reliable service at an affordable cost. It also provides natural resistance to corrosion, which guarantees that it will maintain its appearance over time. It's even made to endure countless cycles through your industrial dishwasher for reduced maintenance! Striking the perfect balance between style and function, this Austin flatware piece is a great addition to dining displays at restaurants, bistros, and catered events.
Family owned and operated since 1931, Amefa has earned its place as a leader in the global flatware market. Amefa specializes in the craft of making high-quality stainless steel products for the table and the kitchen, bringing you dependable cutlery, flatware, and cookware to suit any occasion. They also offer a wide variety of classic and contemporary designs, providing exemplary products to meet your needs no matter the style or budget of your establishment.
Length: 9 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register