Other Available Sizes:
- 51 plate capacity
- 3 1/16" vertical spaces between shelves accommodate thicker products
- Strong stainless steel construction
- Maximizes cold or hot holding capacity
- Part of an interchangeable rack management system
- Features 4 casters, 2 of which lock for optimal convenience
- Easy to spray down for quick washing
|Alto-Shaam 5016490 Specs|
|Length||37 1/8 Inches|
|Width||18 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plate Capacity||51 Plates|
|Shelf / Ledge Spacing||3 1/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an oven rack and a regular pan rack?
- Our roll in oven racks are designed to withstand the high temperatures of use in roll-in ovens. While they hold sheet pans just like a regular pan rack, their casters are not designed to be wheeled long distances all around your facility. If you don’t need to use your pan rack in an oven, we recommend a standard pan rack.
Alto-Shaam 5016490 Details
Produce high volumes of food with the convenience of the Alto-Shaam 5016490 roll-in stainless steel plate cart! Designed to fit into select Alto-Shaam hot and cold side units, this cart enables you to wheel up to 51 plates of food directly from combi oven to blast chiller for efficient meal preparation in advance of large, upcoming events or parties. This process reduces the amount of stress and time associated with high volume food output, giving you a head-start, greater peace of mind, and meals with outstanding quality and flavor!
With a strong and sleek stainless steel construction, the cart features 51 shelves that accommodate plates up to 12 1/2" in diameter. To provide ample room for thick products, each shelf is vertically separated by a 3 1/16" space. Maneuverability of the cart is made possible by a set of 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 of which lock. The locking feature ensures that the unit moves only when desired, protecting the food products and surrounding area from accidental collisions. Plus, outfitted with a large handle, the cart is easy to move around the food prep area for efficient, ergonomic transport.
Length: 37 1/8"
Width: 18 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register