- 20 half size sheet pan capacity
- 2 9/16" vertical spaces between shelves accommodate thicker products
- Strong stainless steel construction is easy spray down for quick washing
- Designed for correctional institutions
- Features 4 casters, 2 of which lock for optimal convenience
|Alto-Shaam 5026388 Specs|
|Length||29 11/16 Inches|
|Width||18 1/8 Inches|
|Height||69 1/2 Inches|
|Loading Style||End Load|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pan Capacity||20 Pans|
|Pan Type||Half Size Sheet Pans|
|Rack Style||Bun Pan|
|Shelf / Ledge Spacing||2 9/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an oven rack and a regular pan rack?
- Our roll in oven racks are designed to withstand the high temperatures of use in roll-in ovens. While they hold sheet pans just like a regular pan rack, their casters are not designed to be wheeled long distances all around your facility. If you don’t need to use your pan rack in an oven, we recommend a standard pan rack.
Alto-Shaam 5026388 Details
Produce high volumes of food with the convenience of the Alto-Shaam 5015049 correctional roll-in stainless steel bun pan cart! This cart meets the needs of correctional institutions because it is made without loose parts. Designed to fit into select Alto-Shaam hot and cold side units, this cart enables you to wheel up to 20 half size pans of food directly from combi oven to blast chiller for efficient meal preparation in advance of large, upcoming events or parties. This process reduces the amount of stress and time associated with high volume food output, giving you a head-start, greater peace of mind, and meals with outstanding quality and flavor!
With a strong and sleek stainless steel construction, the cart features 20 shelves. To provide ample room for thick products, each shelf is vertically separated by a 2 9/16" space. Maneuverability of the cart is made possible by a set of 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 of which lock. The locking feature ensures that the unit moves only when desired, protecting the food products and surrounding area from accidental collisions. Plus, outfitted with a large, horizontal handle, the cart is easy to move around the food prep area for efficient, ergonomic transport.
Length: 29 11/16"
Width: 18 1/8"
Height: 69 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register