All Points 85-1107 Steel Reinforced Epoxy Putty - 4 Oz.
- Steel reinforced; makes steel-hard repairs in 20 min.
- Seals, mends, bonds, and repairs most materials, even underwater
- Single stick; 2 part compound adheres to metal, masonry, wood, glass, ceramics, and most plastic
- Max. temperature: 300 degrees Fahrenheit; Compression strength: 18,000 PSI; Tensile strength: 6,000 PSI
- Does not conduct electricity
- Once cured, can be drilled, sanded, filed, or painted
This All Points 85-1107 steel reinforced epoxy putty is perfect for sealing, bonding, and repairing a wide variety of surfaces! This 2-part, fast-acting epoxy comes in a single 4 oz. tube and the solution is steel reinforced for an extra-hard seal with superior temperature resistance, compression strength, and tensile strength. Use it on metal, masonry, wood, glass, ceramics, and most plastics; it will even hold up under water! Best of all, it can be drilled, sanded, filed, and painted once it has cured.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register