All Points 26-2262 16" x 16" x 2" Aluminum Hood Filter - Ridged Baffles
- Includes drop handles
- Positive flame barrier protection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|All Points 26-2262 Specs|
|Filter Type||Ridged Baffles|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
All Points 26-2262 Details
This All Points 26-2262 16" x 16" x 2" thick aluminum hood filter ensures that grease deposits directly onto baffles and drains out to prevent fire hazards. Its surfaces permit constant grease run-off into the hood collection troughs, while convenient drop handles allow safer handling. This 2" thick, 22 gauge aluminum hood filter is lighter than a stainless steel model, making it easier to handle. Ridged baffles give the filter a stylish appearance.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
All Points 26-2262
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Franklin Machine Products 129-2049|
Other Products from this Line
All Points 26-3885 16" x 16" x 2" Stainless Steel Hood Filter - Ridged Baffles
All Points 26-4589 16" x 16" x 2" Stainless Steel Hood Filter - Kleen-Gard
All Points 26-4602 16" x 16" x 2" Aluminum Hood Filter - Kleen-Gard
All Points 26-4609 16" x 16" x 2" Stainless Steel Hood Filter with Hook and Spark Arrestor - Kleen-Gard
All Points 31-466 16" x 16" x 2" Frameless Stainless Steel Hood Filter
All Points 31-721 16" x 16" x 2" Stainless Steel Hood Filter with Lower Bracket Hook - Kleen-Gard
People Talk About:price Webstaurantstore value place gret great fair everywhere designed com
Does exactly what is designed for. gret price and great value. I looked everywhere for these at a fair price and the only place I could find fairly priced was Webstaurantstore.com and that is why I keep coming back.
Scott S. from Between the Bun Posted on 08/12/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register