Just what I needed for a professional workspace in our small kitchen. The table came with a couple of small dents but otherwise perfect for our needs.
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel, 1 1/2" backsplash
- Galvanized adjustable undershelf and legs with plastic bullet feet
You May Also Need View All Items
- 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
- 5" Heavy Duty Zinc Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco TA-255 Heavy Duty Caster Set for Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Heavy Duty Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster with Brake
- 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster with Brake
|Advance Tabco TTF-244-X Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Size||24" x 48"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||280 lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco TTF-244-X Details
This Advance Tabco TTF-244-X 24" x 48" stainless steel commercial work table with 1 1/2" backsplash and galvanized undershelf is a durable yet economical solution for any commercial kitchen! It features an 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel work surface with a rolled front and rear edge, with square sides. While this material is easy to clean, using a simple stainless steel cleaner or polisher will help maintain the table's shine.
This 24" x 48" economy work table with 1 1/2" backsplash comes with galvanized legs and adjustable plastic bullet feet, and a galvanized adjustable undershelf for added versatility. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 280 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:table clean easy corner functional needed needs quality small stainless
This stainless steel work table is good and easy to clean. When It arrive, 2 screws is broken but still functional, it also has bend but we got some refund and we keep the table for use.
Quality work tables make clean up a breeze! Sturdy, functional, lightweight (should you need to move it) and good looking. Undershelf can be adjusted to your liking.
This is a great table for the price and was very easy to assemble. Be warned that it could take several weeks for delivery since it ships directly from the manufacturer. Also, be sure to inspect the package upon arrival. Ours was delivered in the midst of a busy lunch and was never inspected....upon opening the box for assembly we discovered that the backsplash was bent (apparently from being dropped on its corner during shipping). We were able to straighten the corner with a pair of pliers (the damage is not too noticeable) and asked Webstaurant for a minimal credit towards a future purchase for the inconvenience (never received a response). This will not keep us from ordering an additional table though.
This Stainless Steel Work Table is very easy to use and to clean. I am very happy with the durability. It is very well built.
The 48" table showed staining almost immediately. It doesn't wipe off. The 36" is not so bad. I would like to return the 48" & upgrade the SS quality. Ron Burch 336-686-5422
This has been seen before, they are probably just surface spots. A stainless steel cleaner like the 18 oz. Noble Chemical "Excel" Stainless Steel Cleaner / Polisher - Ecolab 18903 Alternative that we carry should remove those spots.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register