Advance Tabco TSAG-2410 24" x 120" 16 Gauge Open Base Stainless Steel Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim edge on front and square sides for safety
- Two hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers bolted to legs; left to right stretcher welded to legs
- 16 gauge stainless steel type 430 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Economic but durable option
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
Advance Tabco OTS-12-120 12" x 120" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-12-120R 12" x 120" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco OTS-15-120 15" x 120" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-15-120R 15" x 120" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-12-120 12" x 120" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco ODS-12-120R 12" x 120" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-15-120 15" x 120" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
|Advance Tabco TSAG-2410 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Advance Tabco TSAG-2410 Details
This Advance Tabco TSAG-2410 24" x 120" open base stainless steel work table is an economic but durable option from the Super Saver series! Two reinforcing hat channels and 1 5/8" leg stretchers allow the Advance Tabco TSAG-2410 24" x 120" Super Saver work table to maintain a reliably level work surface.
Its six, 1 5/8" diameter legs and matching bullet feet are constructed of stainless steel for optimum flexibility and durability. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 400 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register