Advance Tabco TMSLAG-244-X 48" x 24" 16 Gauge Professional Stainless Steel Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 48" long
- Stainless steel construction
|Advance Tabco TMSLAG-244-X Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Advance Tabco TMSLAG-244-X Details
Prepare food and a variety of other essential kitchen tasks with the Advance Tabco TMSLAG-244-X professional stainless steel work table! This work table features an all stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability, and all welded cross-bracing ensures the unit will remain sturdy during use. The whole table is mounted on stainless steel legs with bullet feet for the best in support.
For superior balance and stability, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register