Other Available Sizes:
- 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim edge on front and back and square sides for safety
- Two hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers welded to legs; left to right stretcher bolted to legs
- 16 gauge stainless steel type 304 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Galvanized steel gussets
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-120R 12" x 120" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-120R 15" x 120" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-12-120R 12" x 120" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Shipping Weight
- 227 lb.
- 120 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- Without Backsplash
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 120"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
Can I put equipment on my work table?
Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco TMG-2410 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Standard Series, this TMG-2410 24" x 120" stainless steel commercial work table offers the durability of strong, yet affordable, 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel that's exceptionally corrosion resistant with the convenience of an open base design for ingredient bins and more! Its smooth, satin-finished design features rolled front and rear edges, with square sides to keep your staff safe when moving throughout your facility.
To ensure maximum stability, this work table features 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs with matching braces. Each table also includes adjustable plastic bullet feet.
For superior balance and strength this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels for extra durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register