$1,730.70/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $51.92 back (5,192 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Laminated, 1 3/4" hard maple top with 4" high sides
- 18 gauge stainless steel base
Works WithView All Items
- Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
Advance Tabco TBS-304 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 120 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 39 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 4 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 48"
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
Advance Tabco TBS-304 Details
This Advance Tabco TBS-304 baker's table features a laminated, 1 3/4" thick hard maple wood top with 4" high coved corner risers to keep flour and other ingredients on the table and not on the floor when rolling dough or preparing baked goods.
The Advance Tabco TBS-304 wood top baker's table stands on a heavy duty, 18 gauge stainless steel open base for added storage space, and sturdy stainless steel 1 5/8" diameter legs, with 1" adjustable feet for precise leveling.
Height: 39 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco TBS-304
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register