Advance Tabco SW-2E-240-T Two Pan Electric Hot Food Table with Thermostatic Control and Undershelf - Sealed Well, 208/240V
Other Available Voltages:
- 2 individual wells with fiberglass insulation
- Stainless steel construction
- Recessed thermostatic control knobs prevent clogging
- Wells insulated with fiberglass
- Easily adjustable undershelf
- Removable thermoplastic cutting board with full support shelf for stability
- Fully adjustable non-marking bullet feet
You May Also Need
Advance Tabco Sleek Shield NSG-15-2WELL 2 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Stainless Steel Shelf - 32 9/16" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
plus $1,410.30 /Each
Advance Tabco RC-2 31 13/16" Stainless Steel Roll Cover
plus $345.15 /Each
Advance Tabco Sleek Shield GSG-15-2WELL 2 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Glass Shelf - 32 9/16" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
plus $1,692.45 /Each
Advance Tabco TES-1 22 1/2" x 10" Stationary End Shelf
plus $295.65 /Each
Advance Tabco SU-23A 2 Well Hot Food Table Stainless Steel Undershelf and Legs
plus $296.55 /Each
Electric steam tables are a great choice for catered events, cafeterias, and buffets. Watch this video to learn more about how your food service establishment could benefit from an electric steam table today.
|Advance Tabco SW-2E-240-T Specs|
|Width||31 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||30 5/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/8 Inches|
|Amps||7.94 - 9.16 Amps|
|Wattage||1,650 - 2,200 Watts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||2|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco SW-2E-240-T Details
Keep all your menu items piping hot and ready to serve with the Advance Tabco SW-2E-240-T two pan electric hot food table. This powerful warming and holding unit can accommodate two 12" x 20" food pans full of pasta, meat, or other delicious foods in each well. Additionally, each well features an integrated thermostatic control to offer users the ability to make precise temperature adjustments in order to ensure each well's internal temperature is perfectly customized for the food it holds. These components are recessed to help prevent clogging from spilled food. Fiberglass insulation between each well also features outstanding heat retention, providing reliable use over extended meal periods.
This table is designed for years of heavy-duty use thanks to all stainless steel construction that includes:
- 20 gauge, 302 series stainless steel top with die-stamped openings
- 22 gauge, 430 series stainless steel body and galvanized steel undershelf
- 16 gauge, 302 series stainless steel cutting board brackets
- 20 gauge stainless steel deep drawn liners with built-in drain
- Galvanized steel legs with fully adjustable non-marking plastic tip bullet feet
The durable undershelf is easy to assemble and adjust as needed. It's great for storing extra serving utensils, food pans, lids, and more to keep all of the tools you need close at hand. The non-marking plastic bullet feet ensure that your floors are protected, while the white thermoplastic full length cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates. For convenient cleaning, this cutting board is also removable, and it is supported by a full length shelf, ensuring excellent stability.
Perfect for buffet lines and high volume service operations, the Advance Tabco SW-2E-T two pan electric hot food table makes displaying and serving your most popular food items easier than ever before. It requires a 208/240V electrical connection.
Width: 31 13/16''
Depth: 30 5/8''
Height: 34 1/8''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco SW-2E-240-T
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register