Other Available Voltages:
- 2 sealed wells with gate-valve drains
- Enclosed base with sliding doors provides additional storage and prevents items from falling out
- Removable thermoplastic cutting board with full support shelf for stability
- Recessed infinite control knobs prevent clogging
- Stainless steel construction
- Fiberglass insulation between well compartments
- Easily adjustable undershelf
- Advance Tabco RC-2 31 13/16" Stainless Steel Roll Cover
- Advance Tabco STOS-2 Stainless Steel Single Overshelf - 12" x 31 13/16"
- Advance Tabco Sleek Shield NSG-15-2WELL 2 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Stainless Steel Shelf - 32 9/16" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
- Advance Tabco TBS-2 Buffet Shelf with Sneeze Guard
- Advance Tabco TCB-2 Cutting Board - 31 13/16" x 8"
- Advance Tabco TA-255P 5" Enclosed Base Table Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco STOS-2-18 Stainless Steel Single Overshelf - 18" x 31 13/16"
- Advance Tabco TOS-2 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 12" x 31 13/16"
|Advance Tabco SW-2E-240-DR Specs|
|Width||31 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||22 5/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/8 Inches|
|Depth (with cutting board)||30 5/8 Inches|
|Wattage||1,650 - 2,200 Watts|
|Base Style||Fully Enclosed|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||2|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-20P|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco SW-2E-240-DR Details
This Advance Tabco SW-2E-240-DR electric food table with sealed wells is ideal for heating and serving your entrees and side dishes at your buffet, cafeteria, restaurant, and more. The food table features 2 sealed wells that can hold 2 standard full-size pans of pasta, meat, and vegetables while keeping your food products at proper temperatures so you can adhere to HACCP food temperature guidelines. Each well has a gate-valve drain for use with water, making clean up more efficient, and the fiberglass insulation between each well compartment increases temperature control. Infinite control knobs and power indicator lights are convenient additions to this unit that help you set and adjust temperatures for each well. These components are recessed to help prevent clogging from spilled food.
Made of stainless steel, the body and liners of this food table are durable and easy to clean, and the legs come with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet that protect your floors from marks and scratches. The stainless steel undershelf is enclosed with stainless steel walls and sliding doors, creating additional storage space while eliminating the concern of items falling off the shelf. This enclosed base feature is ideal for busy kitchen staff that require ingredients and serving utensils to be close-at-hand, and the sliding doors make it easy to keep tools securely in one place. To better accommodate food preparation on the same unit, an 8" wide thermoplastic cutting board is included. The board is removable for easier cleaning, and it's supported by a full length shelf for better stability. It requires a 208/240V electrical connection.
Width: 31 13/16"
Depth: 22 5/8"
Depth with Cutting Board: 30 5/8"
Height: 34 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register