Advance Tabco Spec Line TVLG-488 48" x 96" 14 Gauge Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 2" x 1" square die embossed no-drip countertop edge minimizes messes
- Four hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers welded to legs; left to right stretcher bolted to legs
- 14 gauge stainless steel type 304 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Combines unbeatable strength and lasting durability
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need View All Items
Advance Tabco OTS-12-96 12" x 96" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-12-96R 12" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco OTS-15-96 15" x 96" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-15-96R 15" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-12-96 12" x 96" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco ODS-12-96R 12" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-15-96 15" x 96" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco ODS-15-96R 15" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
|Advance Tabco TVLG-488 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||9|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||800 Lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco TVLG-488 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Spec Line Series, this TVLG-488 48" x 96" stainless steel open base work table offers unbeatable strength and lasting durability. It's made of a strong, 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel material with a smooth, satin-finished top. Additionally, this commercial work table features a 2" x 1" square die embossed no-drip countertop edge with a 1/2" return on all four sides.
Each open base work table offers nine 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs with matching leg braces. For added stability, each table also includes 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 800 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register