Advance Tabco Spec Line TVKS-302 30" x 24" 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 10" Backsplash
Other Available Sizes:
- 2" x 1" square die embossed No-Drip countertop edge with 1/2" return on 3 sides for safety
- 10" backsplash with a 2" return on the rear side minimizes messes
- Three hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers welded to legs; left to right stretcher bolted to legs
- 14 gauge stainless steel type 304 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet for superior stability
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-84C Square Edge Type Knife Rack
Advance Tabco TA-19 Flanged Stainless Steel Foot for Work Tables
Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco TA-255 Heavy Duty Caster Set for Equipment Stands - 4/Set
Regency 3 1/4" Flanged Foot
|Advance Tabco TVKS-302 Specs|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||10 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||325 Lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Advance Tabco TVKS-302 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Spec Line Series, this TVKS-302 30" x 24" stainless steel open base work table with 10" backsplash offers unbeatable strength and lasting durability. It's made of a strong, 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel with a smooth, satin-finished top. Additionally, this commercial work table features a 2" x 1" square die embossed NO-DRIP countertop edge with a 1/2" return on all four sides.
Each open base work table offers 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs with matching leg braces and stainless steel bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 325 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 45 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 10"
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!