$2,997.90/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $89.94 back (8,994 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 2" x 1" square die embossed No-Drip countertop edge with 1/2" return on 3 sides for safety
- 10" backsplash with a 2" return on the rear side minimizes messes
- Two hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers welded to legs; left to right stretcher bolted to legs
- 14 gauge stainless steel type 304 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet for superior stability
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-132R 12" x 132" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-132R 15" x 132" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-12-132R 12" x 132" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco TVKS-2411 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 258 lb.
- 132 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 45 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 10 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 132"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 440 lb.
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco TVKS-2411 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Spec Line Series, this TVKS-2411 24" x 132" stainless steel open base work table with 10" backsplash offers unbeatable strength and lasting durability. It's made of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel with a smooth, satin-finished top. Additionally, this commercial work table features a 2" x 1" square die embossed NO-DRIP countertop edge with a 1/2" return on all four sides.
Each open base work table offers six 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs with matching leg braces and stainless steel bullet feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 440 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 45 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 10"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco TVKS-2411
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register