- 12" deep cavity with 161 lb. capacity
- Styrofoam insulation
- All stainless steel construction
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Adjustable side cross-bracing
- Perfect for restaurants and bars
- Includes two removable 3-pack plastic bottle racks
|Advance Tabco SLI-12-48 Specs|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Ice Bins Without Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I connect two or more pieces of Advance Tabco underbar equipment together?
- To connect multiple pieces of Advance Tabco underbar equipment together, please contact our Special Orders team when placing your order, and specify option SU-24. Please be prepared to indicate the desired arrangement of the equipment so the vendor can prepare the connections properly. Additional costs and extended lead time will apply.
Advance Tabco SLI-12-48 Details
For exceptional ice storage, look no further than this Advance Tabco SLI-12-48 stainless steel underbar ice bin. Thanks to a 12" deep cavity with 2 lb. density Styrofoam insulation, this unit can accommodate food and drink service operations of nearly any size. A 4" backsplash serves to prevent ice and water from spilling onto the floor, while two removable injection molded 3-pack plastic bottle racks are included for ease of use.
The unit features all stainless steel construction, including:
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel ice bin, front apron, and backsplash
- 20 gauge, 430 series stainless steel sides
- 22 gauge, galvaneal front / back understructure
- 11 gauge electrogalvaneal leg channel
- 1 5/8" O.D. 18 gauge, galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
Adjustable side cross-bracing adds extra sturdiness, ensuring this versatile item is built to withstand high volume commercial use and years of operation. The Advance Tabco SLI-12-48 underbar ice bin boasts a 161 lb. capacity, making this unit perfect for your restaurant or bar.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register