Advance Tabco SLAG-240-X 24" x 30" 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Work Table with Stainless Steel Undershelf
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 16-gauge type 430 stainless steel top
- Includes an 18-gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- Approximate 260 lb. top shelf weight capacity
- Features a 24" x 30" work surface
- Adjustable feet provide stability
- Easy-to-clean surface
- Boasts 3" gussets for superior strength
- Great for busy commercial kitchens
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||260 Lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
This Advance Tabco SLAG-240-X 24" x 30" stainless steel commercial work table with stainless steel undershelf is a durable yet economical solution for any commercial kitchen! It's perfect for completing a variety of tasks including chopping fruits and vegetables, kneading dough, and assembling side dishes and desserts. The top shelf has a weight capacity of approximately 260 lb. and it's sound-deadened to help keep loud noises from disturbing your customers. Featuring easy-to-clean, rolled front and rear edges, the sides of the table are squared off for flush placement against walls or other tables.
Boasting an adjustable 18-gauge stainless steel undershelf for added versatility, you can store additional supplies and ingredients for convenient access. The (4) 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs and matching, 1" adjustable bullet feet resist corrosion and allow you to level your table on uneven floors for stability and peace of mind.
For superior balance and strength, this table includes legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with two reinforcing hat channels.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register