Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel
- 1 1/2" backsplash
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco TA-25S-4 Stainless Steel Legs with 5" Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
- Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Advance Tabco DS-12-132R 12" x 132" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco TA-84A Rolled Rim Type Knife Rack
- Regency Stainless Steel Caster Placement System
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-132 15" x 132" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
- Advance Tabco CDS-18-132 Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 132" x 18" x 30"
|Advance Tabco SFG-3011 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||324 lb.|
|Backsplash Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Size||30" x 132"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||440 lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco SFG-3011 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Super Saver Series, this SFG-3011 30" x 132" stainless steel commercial work table offers the affordability of a strong 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel top, in addition to a convenient, 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf. Its smooth, satin-finished design features a 1 5/8" sanitary rolled front edge with square sides and a 1 1/2" backsplash, ideal for use in food preparation and ware washing areas.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
To ensure stability, this work table comes standard with 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs with matching 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet. It can support up to 440 lb. of evenly distributed weight.
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register