Advance Tabco KTMS-306 30" x 72" 14 Gauge L-Shaped Corner SS Commercial Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 1 5/8" leg braces and welded gussets for stability
- Sound deadened tabletop helps reduce noise
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Advance Tabco KTMS-306 Specs|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
|Length Per Side||60 - 72 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||5 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||8|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Advance Tabco KTMS-306 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco "Korner" Series, this KTMS-306 30" x 72" stainless steel L-shaped corner commercial work table helps you make the most of your work space! Constructed from 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel with a smooth, satin-finish top, this corner table is designed for durability and unbeatable strength. It comes standard with a 5" rear splash (1" return on rear). The table top is sound deadened to help reduce noise for a more pleasant working environment.
For maximum stability, this work table has 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs with welded, stainless steel gussets. It includes 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet and legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Left Side Length: 60"
Right Side Length: 72"
Height: 40 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 5"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register