Other Available Voltages:
- 3 open wells
- Enclosed base provides additional storage and prevents items from falling off
- Stainless steel construction
- Recessed infinite control knobs prevent clogging
- Wells insulated with fiberglass
- Removable thermoplastic cutting board with full support shelf for stability
- Built-in indicator lights
- Choice Full Size 6" Deep Stainless Steel Steam Table Spillage Pan - 24 Gauge
- Advance Tabco TOS-3-18 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 18" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Enclosed Base Table Swivel Stem Caster
- Advance Tabco TOS-3 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 12" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Enclosed Base Table Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
- Advance Tabco RC-3 47 1/8" Stainless Steel Roll Cover
- Advance Tabco STOS-3-18 Stainless Steel Single Overshelf - 18" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco SU-P-343 47 1/8" x 8" Cutting Board
|Advance Tabco HF-3E-240-BS Specs|
|Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 5/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/8 Inches|
|Depth (with cutting board)||30 5/8 Inches|
|Base Style||Partially Enclosed|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-20P|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco HF-3E-240-BS Details
Keep your entrees, appetizers, and side dishes hot and ready to serve with this Advance Tabco HF-3E-240-BS electric hot food table. This hot food table features 3 open wells that keep your food products at proper temperatures so you can adhere to HACCP food temperature guidelines, and the fiberglass insulation between well compartments helps to increase temperature control. Infinite control knobs and power indicator lights are convenient additions to this unit that help you set and adjust temperatures for each well. These components are recessed to help prevent clogging from spilled food.
Made of stainless steel, the body and 8" deep, galvanized liners of this food table are durable and easy to clean, and the legs come with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet. The stainless steel undershelf is enclosed with stainless steel walls, creating additional storage space while eliminating the concern of items falling off the shelf. This enclosed base feature is ideal for busy kitchen staff that require ingredients and serving utensils to be close at hand and securely in one place.
An 8" wide, white thermoplastic cutting board comes attached to the unit so you can quickly and easily prepare heated food and keep it at safe serving temperatures using the same food table. The board is removable for easy cleaning, and it's supported by a full length shelf for stability. It requires a 208/240V electrical connection.
Width: 47 1/8"
Depth: 22 5/8"
Depth with Cutting Board: 30 5/8"
Height: 34 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register