$1,427.40/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $42.82 back (4,282 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 2 open wells; 3500 BTUs per burner
- Removable thermoplastic cutting board with full support shelf for stability
- Fiberglass insulation between well compartments
- Recessed infinite controls prevent clogging
- Easily adjustable undershelf
- Stainless steel body and top; galvanized steel undershelf and legs
- 1/2" female NPT connector to regulator included
- Pans sold separately
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco Sleek Shield NSG-15-2WELL 2 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Stainless Steel Shelf - 32 9/16" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
Advance Tabco HF-2G-NAT-X Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 117 lb.
- 31 13/16 Inches
- 22 5/8 Inches
- 34 1/8 Inches
- Depth (with cutting board)
- 30 5/8 Inches
- Base Style
- Without Casters
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Number of Pans
- Number of Wells
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Floor Model
- Total BTU
- 7,000 BTU
- Well Type
- Open / Dry Well
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco HF-2G-NAT-X Details
The Advance Tabco HF-2G natural gas powered 2 well hot food table is designed to keep your food hot and ready to serve for the entirety of your meal service. Its infinite control knobs and indicator lights make it easy for you to set and adjust temperature for all of your hot dishes. These components are also recessed to help prevent clogging and breakage from spilled food and dropped pans. For additional work space to help with prep and plating, an 8" wide, white thermoplastic cutting board is included. The board is easily removable for cleaning, and it's supported by a full length shelf, offering excellent stability.
The table's galvanized steel undershelf is easy to assemble and adjust as needed. It's a great place to store extra pots, pans, and plates! The body and top are made of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel for long lasting performance, while the legs are made of galvanized steel with adjustable plastic bullet feet. This table features 3500 BTUs per burner, fiberglass insulation between each compartment, and single phase wiring. It is designed for either dry or wet heat holding. For wet heating, add a spillage pan with 1-2" of water. 1/2" female NPT connector to regulator included.
Left to Right: 31 13/16"
Front to Back: 22 5/8"
Height: 34 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco HF-2G-NAT-X
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register