$4,048.65/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $121.46 back (12,146 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top
- 4 doors
- Front rolled rim edge; side and rear square bend edges
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco TA-255AP Equivalent 5" Heavy-Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Enclosed Base Tables - 6/Set
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-96R 12" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-96R 15" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-12-96R 12" x 96" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco HB-SS-248 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 445 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- Without Backsplash
- Without Backsplash
- Door Style
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors
- 4 Doors
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 96"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Enclosed Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco HB-SS-248 Details
This Advance Tabco HB-SS-248 24" x 96" stainless steel work table offers plenty of enclosed space to store equipment, and is built to stand tough against the rigid demands of the busiest kitchens! The work table's 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top and 18 gauge type 430 body are supported by stainless steel legs and matching bullet feet. The back and sides form a unibody design for optimum rigidity, while the double-panel hinged doors boast recessed inner panels for additional support.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco HB-SS-248
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register