Advance Tabco GLG-304 30" x 48" 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Work Table with Galvanized Undershelf
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Galvanized adjustable undershelf and legs with plastic bullet feet
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
- Perfect for prep and work stations
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
plus $79.99 /Set
Advance Tabco UB-30 Stainless Steel Leg Mounted Pot Rack for 30" Wide Work Tables with Undershelf
plus $159.75 /Each
Advance Tabco UG-30-48 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 48" Table - 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
Advance Tabco OTS-12-48 12" x 48" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
plus $307.80 /Each
Advance Tabco OTS-12-48R 12" x 48" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
plus $307.80 /Each
Advance Tabco OTS-15-48 15" x 48" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
plus $379.80 /Each
Advance Tabco OTS-15-48R 15" x 48" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
plus $379.80 /Each
Advance Tabco ODS-12-48 12" x 48" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
plus $599.85 /Each
|Advance Tabco GLG-304 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||500 Lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Advance Tabco GLG-304 Details
This Advance Tabco GLG-304 30" x 48" Premium series stainless steel commercial work table with galvanized undershelf is a top-of-the-line solution for any commercial kitchen! It features a 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel work surface with a rolled front and rear edge and square sides. To maintain a level work surface, the heavy duty Advance Tabco 30" x 48" work table is engineered with three reinforcing hat channels.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
This 30" x 48" Premium series work table comes with galvanized 1 5/8" diameter legs and adjustable plastic bullet feet, and an adjustable 18 gauge galvanized undershelf for added versatility. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 500 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register