$1,008.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $30.24 back (3,024 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top
- Welded construction; polished for sleek look
- 1 1/2" backsplash
Advance Tabco FSS-W-300 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 52 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 21 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 1 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- 30" x 30"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Wall Mounted
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco FSS-W-300 Details
This Advance Tabco FSS-W-300 stainless steel 30" x 30" wall mounted table is a perfect way to increase your usable workspace, while providing more stability and taking up less room than a conventional worktable! Built to withstand heavy use, this unit features a sound deadened 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top with sanitary rolled rim edges and rounded "bullnose corners", while a 1 1/2" backsplash helps protect your walls from dirt and debris. It installs by mounting the top to a steel-dart design angle (secured to the wall), and mounting the 1 5/8" tubular wall brackets into a steel, wall mounted embossed flange to provide additional support.
- Top: 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Wall brackets: 1 5/8" diameter 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel tubing
- Wall angle: 12 gauge galvanized steel
- Wall flanges: stainless steel, embossed 5 3/4" diameter
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco FSS-W-300
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register