$1,344.60/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $40.34 back (4,034 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel top
- Includes a stainless steel backsplash and undershelf
- Approximate 504 lb. top shelf weight capacity
- Features a 36" x 72" work surface
- Adjustable feet provide stability
- Easy-to-clean surface
- Boasts 3" gussets for superior strength
- Great for busy commercial kitchens
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco DS-12-72R 12" x 72" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-72R 12" x 72" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco FMS-366 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 138 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 37 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 36" x 72"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 504 lb.
- Undershelf Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco FMS-366 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Standard Series, this FMS-366 36" x 72" commercial work table provides generous storage capacity, with a durable, 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel top surface, as well as a convenient undershelf and backsplash. It's perfect for completing a variety of tasks including chopping fruits and vegetables, kneading dough, and assembling side dishes and desserts. The top shelf has a weight capacity of approximately 504 lb. and it's sound-deadened to help keep loud noises from disturbing your customers. Featuring easy-to-clean, rolled front and rear edges, the sides of the table are squared off for flush placement against walls or other tables. Plus, the 1 1/2" backsplash is ideal in food preparation to keep tools and ingredients from rolling off the back of the table.
Boasting an 18-gauge stainless steel undershelf for added versatility, you can store additional supplies and ingredients for convenient access. The (4) 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs and adjustable, 1" stainless steel bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven floors for stability and peace of mind.
For superior balance and strength, this table includes legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with three reinforcing hat channels.
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco FMS-366
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register