$1,755.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $52.65 back (5,265 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- 1 1/2" backsplash
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco TA-25G-4 Galvanized Legs with 5" Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco DS-12-132 12" x 132" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit - Adjustable
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Caster Placement System
- Advance Tabco ODS-15-132 15" x 132" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-132R 15" x 132" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco TA-82 6" Diameter Scrap Chute Option
- Advance Tabco TA-84A Rolled Rim Type Knife Rack
Advance Tabco FMG-3011 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 324 lb.
- 132 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 37 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 132"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 440 lb.
- Undershelf Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco FMG-3011 Details
As part of the Advance Tabco Standard Series, this FMG-3011 30" x 132" commercial work table provides generous storage capacity, with a durable, 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel top surface, as well as a convenient, 18 gauge galvanized steel undershelf. This work table is perfect for use in both food preparation and ware washing areas, with a 1 1/2" backsplash standard along its smooth, satin-finished top. Each table features a 1 5/8" sanitary rolled front edge with square sides.
To ensure utmost stability, each stainless steel work table offers 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs with 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet. It can support up to 440 lb. of evenly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Overall Dimensions :
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco FMG-3011
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register