Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Maximum load: 1,000 lb.
- Galvanized adjustable undershelf
- Legs feature plastic bullet feet
- V-edge front helps contain spills
You May Also Need View All Items
- Advance Tabco TA-255 Heavy Duty Caster Set for Equipment Stands - 4/Set
$288.90 / Set
- Advance Tabco TA-924 48" Adjustable Hardwood Cutting Board
$330.75 / Each
- Advance Tabco TA-814 48" Adjustable Stainless Steel Cutting Board
$488.25 / Each
- Advance Tabco TA-25 Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 4/Set
$211.50 / Set
- 5" Heavy Duty Zinc Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
$47.99 / Set
- 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
$13.99 / Each
- 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
$10.49 / Each
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Work Table / Equipment Stand Stem Caster with Brake
$34.99 / Each
|Advance Tabco EG-304 Specs|
|Backsplash Height||1 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||24 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Size||30" x 48"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Advance Tabco EG-304 Details
The heavy duty Advance Tabco EG-304 30" x 48" stainless steel equipment stand with galvanized undershelf is built to stand tough in the busiest commercial kitchens! It has a rugged, 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top with a 1" hemmed splash on the rear and sides to ensure long-lasting durability.
This durable equipment stand features a v-edge front that helps contain spills. It also has galvanized legs with plastic bullet feet, and an adjustable galvanized undershelf for optimum flexibility.
Work Surface Height: 24"
Backsplash Height: 1"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register