Advance Tabco DI-3-1410 3 Compartment Drop In Sink - 16" x 14" x 10" Bowls
- Seamless deep drawn sink bowls with welded seams for easy cleaning
- Innovative self rim design allows flush mounting into any countertop
- 16" x 14" x 10" bowls
- 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- 2 Lead Free Compliant deck mounted swing spout faucets included
- 3 1/2" basket drain in each bowl
- Sound deadened to minimize noise during use
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Advance Tabco DI-3-1410 Specs|
|Cutout Length||49 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Width||20 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||10 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||14 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||16 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||3|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this drop in sink NSF Approved for my restaurant?
- Multi-compartment drop in sinks are only NSF Approved when used in mobile food carts and kiosks. We recommend checking with your inspector prior to installation to verify that this sink will be permissible in your restaurant.
Advance Tabco DI-3-1410 Details
This Advance Tabco DI-3-1410 three compartment drop in sink features a deep drawn one-piece bowl design and 16" x 14" x 10" bowls with large liberal radius corners for easy cleaning. It's made of 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel and is NSF Approved only when used in mobile food carts and kiosks.
Left to Right: 50"
Front to Back: 21"
Left to Right: 14"
Front to Back: 16"
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register