Advance Tabco CF-SS-249 24" x 108" 14 Gauge Work Table with Cabinet Base and 1 1/2" Backsplash
Other Available Sizes:
- All stainless steel; rolled rim front edge, square sides and rear
- Four sliding doors
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need View All Items
Advance Tabco TA-46 Door Lock Upgrade
Advance Tabco TA-521 12" Drop-In Urn Trough
Advance Tabco TA-522 24" Drop-In Urn Trough
Advance Tabco TA-523 36" Drop-In Urn Trough
plus $198.45 /Each
Advance Tabco TA-524 48" Drop-In Urn Trough
plus $265.05 /Each
Advance Tabco TA-525 60" Drop-In Urn Trough
plus $273.60 /Each
Advance Tabco TA-526 72" Drop-In Urn Trough
plus $289.80 /Each
Advance Tabco TA-527 84" Drop-In Urn Trough
plus $306.90 /Each
|Advance Tabco CF-SS-249 Specs|
|Backsplash Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Enclosed Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco CF-SS-249 Details
This 24" x 108" Advance Tabco CF-SS-249 enclosed base work table with 1 1/2" backsplash combines a durable work surface with concealed storage to keep mixing bowls, containers, prep supplies or even small kitchen appliances close at hand!
It features a heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top, with an 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel body for lasting durability. Six stainless steel legs and matching bullet feet ensure maximum stability.
The Advance Tabco CF-SS-249 enclosed base commercial work table's sliding doors feature recessed handles for easy opening and closing.
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register