- Three well open design with fiberglass insulation
- Double sided sneeze guard and side panels
- All stainless steel construction
- Enclosed base
- Recessed infinite control knobs prevent clogging
- Galvanized steel liner
- Four swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- Pans sold separately
- Advance Tabco TOS-3-18 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 18" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco STOS-3-18 Stainless Steel Single Overshelf - 18" x 47 1/8"
- Advance Tabco TTR-3 Stainless Steel Tubular Tray Slide with Fixed Brackets - 47 1/8" x 10"
- Advance Tabco TTS-3D Stainless Steel Solid Tray Slide with Drop-Down Brackets - 47 1/8" x 10"
- Advance Tabco TTS-3 Stainless Steel Solid Flat Tray Slide with Fixed Brackets - 47 1/8" x 10"
- Advance Tabco TCB-3 Cutting Board - 47 1/8" x 8"
- Advance Tabco TDS-3 Dish Shelf - 47 1/8" x 7"
- Advance Tabco SU-6 Push Handle
|Advance Tabco B3-120-B-SB Specs|
|Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 5/8 Inches|
|Height||56 1/8 Inches|
|Base Style||Fully Enclosed|
With Sneeze Guard
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Liner Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type|| Buffet Food Tables|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Advance Tabco B3-120-B-SB Details
Keep all your signature menu items piping hot and readily available with the Advance Tabco B3-120-B-SB three well everyday buffet hot food table with enclosed base . This powerful warming and holding unit can accommodate three 12'' x 20'' food pans at once, while a double sided thermoplastic polymer sneeze guard with side panels serves to protect your food from harmful airborne bacteria, making this table ideal for virtually any application. Each well is fitted with fiberglass insulation for added performance.
This unit is designed for years of long lasting use thanks to all stainless steel construction that includes:
- 20 gauge, 304 series stainless steel top with die stamped pan openings
- 20 gauge stainless steel body with matte black vinyl finish
- 8'' deep, 22 gauge galvanized liners
For effortless transport, a total of four swivel casters, including two with brakes, are featured on the unit's bottom. Other features include built-in indicator lights and infinite control knobs that are recessed to prevent clogging from spilled food. The Advance Tabco B3-120-B-SB requires a 120V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 47 1/8''
Front to Back: 22 5/8''
Height: 56 1/8''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco B3-120-B-SB
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register