- Undermount design enables a seamless surface
- Deep drawn 16 Gauge type 304 stainless steel construction
- Features 3" radius corners for ease of cleaning
- 3 1/2" drain opening with 1 1/2" IPS drain
- 1 1/4" outside flange for installation
- Equip by T&S 5F-4DLX03 Deck Mounted Faucet with 2 13/16" Gooseneck Spout, 4" Centers, Laminar Flow Device, and Lever Handles
- Equip by T&S 5F-4DLX08 Deck Mount Swivel Base Mixing Faucet with 8 1/8" Swing Nozzle 4" Centers - ADA Compliant
- Advance Tabco K-610G 20" x 28" Strainer Plate
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco 2028A-12 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||32 lb.|
|Length||22 1/2 Inches|
|Width||30 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||12 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||28 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||20 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- What cutout do I need for my sink?
- If you're choosing a drop-in sink, this information should be provided in the specifications for the product. The cutout must be large enough to accommodate the sink bowl(s) but also not bigger than the lip of the sink, which overhangs the cutout and holds it in place.
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
Advance Tabco 2028A-12 Details
This Advance Tabco Smart Series 2028A-12 single compartment undermount sink creates an attractive and seamless surface for your commercial kitchen! The undermount design allows the sink bowl to rest flush with your countertops for a modern look and the smooth, rounded 3" radius corners not only look great, but are easy to keep clean. Made of 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel, this Advance Tabco recessed sink includes a 3 1/2" drain opening and a 1 1/4" outside flange for installation.
Advance Tabco undermount bowls are suitable to be welded into other stainless steel products, allowing you to customize a sink for your desired application. Bowls are provided with sound deadening pads to minimize the sound of dripping water against the stainless steel. In addition to that, this seamless deep drawn bowl features Advance Tabco's satin-look Smart Finish for a smooth, clean appearance that is also durable.
Left to Right: 22 1/2"
Front to Back: 30 1/2"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 28"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register