- Features an attractive, sleek shape and durable stainless steel handle
- Double boot-lever notches provide a sturdy edge to easily extract corks
- Two-step design allows for streamlined use and minimizes messes
- Includes a retractable, stainless steel, serrated knife to effortlessly cut through foil
- Perfect for restaurants, wineries, and catered events
Other Products from this Line
- Acopa Waiter's Corkscrew with Black Metal Handle
- Acopa Flex Waiter's Corkscrew with Rosewood Handle
- Acopa Waiter's Corkscrew with Blue Metal Handle
- Acopa Waiter's Corkscrew with Burgundy Metal Handle
- Acopa Waiter's Corkscrew with White Metal Handle
- Acopa Flex Waiter's Corkscrew with Dark Wood Handle
- Acopa Waiter's Corkscrew with Wood Handle
- Acopa Waiter's Corkscrew with Green Metal Handle
- Acopa Waiter's Corkscrew with Red Metal Handle
- Acopa Flex Waiter's Corkscrew with Mahogany Handle
Combine versatility and convenience with the help of this Acopa waiter's corkscrew with stainless steel handle!
Whether your servers carry it for table service or your bartenders keep it behind the bar, this corkscrew is ready for heavy-duty use! It's made of durable stainless steel so it will prove long lasting in your establishment, while its metal handle provides a sleek look. This two-in-one utensil boasts both a corkscrew and stainless steel knife in one convenient and compact tool.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Easy to Use
This corkscrew features a two-step design that makes removing corks easy and mess-free. Simply screw the worm into the cork to secure the corkscrew and then, placing the first, smaller boot lever notch on the lip of the bottle, hold it in place and lever the handle to pull the cork about half way out of the bottle. Move the second boot lever notch to the lip of the bottle and pull the cork the rest of the way out.
Features Serrated Knife
In addition to providing easy removal, this corkscrew also features a retractable serrated knife so that you can quickly cut through packaging or the foil on a wine bottle. It's small enough to be put into apron pockets for convenient, immediate use. Offering a flawless combination of style and function, this corkscrew is sure to become a favorite tool for any bartender.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register