- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
|Shipping Weight||4.62 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
Accurex X483231 Fl,Grs,20Hx20Lx2W,Ss.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register