- Ideal for protecting and organizing hospital and doctor or dentist office documents
- 2/5 cut tab allows you to label each file by its contents for quick identification
- 6 sections keep documents separated by subject
- Protective Presstex cover is moisture-resistant for added durability
- Gusset is reinforced with Tyvek® technology for extra durability when holding heavy loads
- Fasteners on each side of the built-in dividers accommodate up to 1/2" of additional notes
- Can be paired with other colored files to color code sections and prevent accidental misfiling
- Versatile, letter size
- Shipping Weight
- 3.5 lb.
- Basis Weight
- 20 Pt.
- Made in America
- Number of Pockets
- Tab Location
- Tab Style
- 2/5 Cut
- Classification Folders
Acco A7015056 Details
Stay organized with this Acco 15056 8 1/2" x 11" mist gray 6-section Presstex classification folder with prong fasteners and 2/5 cut tab! This convenient folder boasts a 2/5 cut tab at the right-of-center position, allowing you to label each file by its contents for quick identification. The 2 prong fasteners on the inside of the front and back cover as well as the dividers hold up to 1/2" of paperwork, notes, forms, and test results. The gusset is also reinforced with Tyvek® technology for extra durability when holding heavy loads, guaranteeing it will keep its shape with expansion.
The contents of this folder will stay protected thanks to its 20 pt. Presstex cover. Providing extreme durability, this cover is moisture-resistant and great for long-lasting use. The 6-section folder is perfect for keeping various types of documents separated for superior organization and fast access. Plus, it can be paired with other colored files to color code sections and prevent accidental misfiling. Ensure every document is exactly where it should be with the help of this classification folder!
Width: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register