60 Qt. Aluminum Stock Pot Steamer Basket
$25.71/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$26.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 60 qt. capacity
- Durable 3003 aluminum construction
- 1mm thick
- Reinforced exterior
- Thick base for long-lasting performance and durability
- Perfect for blanching vegetables, rinsing pasta, or draining foods
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||12 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Diameter||13 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Wondering how to make perfectly tender vegetables, al dente pasta, and succulent onion rings in a snap? This 60 qt. aluminum stock pot steamer basket is the answer! This steamer basket is designed to be placed in a 60 qt. stock pot filled with boiling water, broth, or oil. Measuring 1mm thick, it can be used in the kitchen daily to submerse and blanch vegetables, rinse pasta, or drain fried foods without worry-it is composed of heavy gauge reinforced aluminum and offers superior thermal conductivity along with long lasting performance to withstand problems that occur during ware washing, storage, and constant heating.
On top of everything, the 60 qt. aluminum stock pot steamer basket is an economical price, so stock your kitchen with this essential piece of cookware to perform the basics and concoct delicious dishes for years to come.
Top Diameter: 14 1/2"
Interior Diameter: 13 7/8"
Height: 12 1/2"
Capacity: 60 qts.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:Great pots easy pot size cooking contained clean carry broccoli
Fits inside of our stock pots perfectly. Great for boiling potatoes or vegetables and keeping them all contained. Aluminum is very easy to clean after use.
Very sturdy steamer basket. Bought this with the accompanying size pot. Been using it for over 2 years without any issues. Great price as always on Webstaurant
This is a great product for cooking spinach, broccoli rabe, pasta, etc ! It an easy to strain something without having to carry it to the sink. Just make sure you have the right size pot when placing order.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register